My name is Kristen and I am currently a Pre-Nursing Major. I am currently a customer service agent for Walmart.com. The job is fun, but it can also be a challenge at times. This job teaches you how to find the issue, show empathy, and solve the problem. I also work up to 40 hours a week. I plan to become a Registered Nurse within the next 2-3 years. This has been my goal since elementary and anything is possible.
I have had a great writing experience here at USM. I also think that there are several areas of writing that I can improve in. I am willing to try and learn how to become a successful writer. Hopefully, writers block will not take over.
I love reading inspirational books and most importantly the Bible. I enjoy reading expository writing. I do not know if I am just being nosey, but I find it interesting to learn about a person’s life. I love to read post, whether it’s a blog, facebook, myspace, twitter, or a magazine. I find Plato and some other philosophical works hard to read. I feel that those types of books seldom keep my attention. They are very difficult to read, because it seems as if there are more dull moments, exciting moments, and then dull moments again.
I have some worries about the class, but hopefully I will be able to keep up with the work.
I hope to learn a lot from this course and to become a better writer. This is my first time creating a blog and hopefully I will enjoy posting.
Until Next Time...
This looks great, Kristen. Nice work.
ReplyDeleteCourtney